Buyers have changed. If your company is not leveraging sales techniques to grow margin, increase deal size and build competitive immunity, you are missing sales opportunities. At The Kensington Firm, we focus on science-based techniques to develop and deliver unique sales training solutions that will help your organization reach its stretch sales goals.
The latest research on customer buying behavior shows the following:
Customers don’t need salespeople the way they used to:
Procurement driven buying processes can destroy the “value-add” approach.
Long question-based approaches by sales teams bring little value to the customer:
They are thinly-veiled attempts at finding a round hole in which to sell a round peg.
The “Challenger” methodology addresses these issues but has proven to be very difficult to operationalize in many salesforces:
We have developed a “boot camp” for organizations that want to get better results from the challenger methodology. we have proven results of an ROI of $111.00 for every dollar invested in training.
Our sales training is comprised of these key skills:
- Understand the market: How to scan for relevant, insightful issues that the customer will find compelling.
- Open the gate: Using Neuroscience, salespeople can get the customer to be willing to engage in a different manner than they ever have before with a salesperson.
- Build an insight-based value proposition: How do you successfully show the customer that they need to rethink the way they are currently conducting business, without creating defensive reactions?
- Demonstrate your uniqueness. Showing the customer that the only viable solution to achieve these new outcomes is you. This elevated the game from a “me-too”, price-driven discussion.
- Dollarize. We show you how to prove the ROI of your uniqueness.